Pages

▼

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Step by Step: Balnea Spa

Happy Equinox!

My wife and I spent some time at Balnea Spa in Bromont, Quebec this past weekend.  I have written about our love for thermal spas before, most expansively here.  For me, there are few things more relaxing than a hot bath.  As phones are typically forbidden within the facility, a spa is a wonderful place to unplug, one's only responsibility giving in to calm, pleasurable sensation.

Given the phone prohibition, my photos are not from the spa itself but from the surrounding area:




7 for 7 on fitness goals this week.

2 comments:

  1. One of the things I miss about living out West (I've lived in Nevada and Utah and spent several summers in California and Idaho) are the thermal spas. Some were commercial, many involved hiking to get there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, of course, a big thing in Japan. Onsen were my first exposure to the indulgence.

      Delete