Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Football Fantasy: Time to Worry?

College League: Squid loses, 92.76-66.62 (2-3 overall record)
Vermont League: Squid loses, 120.52-65.08 (2-3)
My MVP: Miles Austin (Wide Receiver, Cowboys) with 9 receptions for 166 yards and 1 touchdown, 1 rush attempt for 4 yards and 1 solo tackle




Photo by crazylilsportslady

On the one hand, I now have a losing record in both leagues. On the other hand, I'm only one game out of a playoff spot in each. I'm not ready to panic just yet but wins this week sure would make me feel better.


An important part of being a Redskins fan is, of course, hating the Cowboys. I do. But there's no denying that Austin is one of the great stories in the NFL right now. He went undrafted in 2006 but has risen to elite status among league receivers in a very short time. As his fantasy football owner (college league), I am grateful for the big game he had this weekend. As a Skins fan, I'm glad Dallas lost anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment