Monday, December 24, 2012

My Football Fantasy: James Laurinaitis

College League: won, 88.53-49.98 (finished in 7th place out of 12 teams)
Vermont League: won, 116.04-90.34 (finished 9th out of 12)
Player of the Week: James Laurinaitis (Linebacker, Rams)
Photo via STLsport

The Rams were my team defense in the college league this week: 13 points allowed, 5 sacks, 4 interceptions, 1 fumble recovery and 1 touchdown.  Laurinaitis was the star with 11 solo tackles, 1 assisted tackle, 1 interception and 2 passes defended.  He counted against me, too, as my opponent had him as an IDP.  Laurinaitis's father and two of his uncles were professional wrestlers.

My Player of the Year

Player: Robert Griffin III
Position: Quarterback
Team: Washington Redskins
Photo via Watchdog.org

RG3's ascent is the most exciting thing to happen to the Redskins in 20 years.  He is the best (in my very biased opinion) of the greatest trio of rookie quarterbacks in the history of the NFL, along with Andrew Luck (Colts) and Russell Wilson (Seahawks). He was also the steal of my fantasy draft.  I grabbed him in the 7th round.

No comments:

Post a Comment