Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Cephalopod Coffeehouse: October Blog List


Greetings to all!  I hope you'll join us for the next installment of the Cephalopod Coffeehouse, an online gathering of bloggers who love books.  The next meeting is set for Friday, October 25th.  If you're interested, please sign on to the link list at the end of this post.

The idea is simple: on the last Friday of each month, post about the best book you've finished over the past month while visiting other bloggers doing the same.  In this way, we'll all have the opportunity to share our thoughts with other enthusiastic readers.  Please join us:


11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good blogfest. Thanks for alerting me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally spaced out and missed the September club but look forward to next month. I can't believe tomorrow is October 1!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sweat. You've got a lot going at the moment. Release in December, right?

      Glad to have you back on board for October.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the invite! I'm all signed up and now to search for my favorite book of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite- might just be visiting to read this month but working towards being more of a fixture for future months :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As suspected- here to observe only this month- but next time, fingers crossed, might have more to offer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you stopped by. I hope you'll join us soon.

      Delete