Saturday, September 12, 2015

Mock Squid Soup: October 2015 Blog List

MOCK! and The Armchair Squid are proud to present Mock Squid Soup: A Film Society!

This month, everyone gets to throw a movie of their own choice into the pot.  The week before our gathering, on Friday, October 2nd, everyone is invited to post three clues about his/her movie for others to guess.  Our next regular meeting is Friday, October 9th.   No need to sign up twice.  I'll use the same link list for both.  If you are interested in joining us, please sign on to the list below.




10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading about everyone's movie choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trying to guess the movies based on the clues. Such fun!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. I have a movie in mind but no idea what I will do for clues.

      Delete
  3. Haven't ever done anything like this! I'll have to figure out some clever clues..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed last month's post, but I'll be ready for October.

    ReplyDelete