Monday, December 6, 2021

Marvel Unlimited: X-Men #40, Uncanny X-Men #321

Last week was quite a week in the real world for me.  Ran out of time for the Star Trek post.  I suppose it was bound to happen eventually.  Not much time for reading, either.  So it goes.  Onward...

Legion Quest is the prelude story to Age of Apocalypse.  Legion, Professor Charles Xavier's estranged and psychotic son, has gone back in time to kill Erik Lehnsherr before he becomes the arch-villain Magneto. 


My Recent Reads

X-Men Vol. 2 #40
Originally released January 1995
Writer: Fabian Nicieza
Artist: Andy Kubert

Uncanny X-Men #321
February 1996
Scott Lobdell and Mark Waid/Ron Garney

2 comments:

  1. You're going to make me want to go back re-read these, especially since I don't remember much of it at this point.
    Of course, they are all in storage, so I won't actually do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would probably do better reading them all in one sitting, actually. As it is, I find it difficult to follow all of the different threads.

      Delete