Tuesday, November 3, 2009

All Part of My Fantasy: Luck, Be a Lady Tonight

Score for the week: Sand Dolls 68.91, Squid 52.95
My MVP: Mike Thomas (WR, Jacksonville) 146 return yards, 4 receptions for 55 yards and 7 rushing yards
Melodrama: Hoping for a big game from my kicker. I had Jason Elam (K, Atlanta) going into Monday night's game. If he'd had 6 field goals of 50+ yards each, I'd have won. Amazingly, that didn't happen.

Sand Dolls was another football player I met through The Kicker. I haven't seen him in a few years now. I think the last time was a Super Bowl party at his old apartment in lower Manhattan. Rams over Titans. That was nine years ago. Maybe a wedding since then?

If I win the rest of my games, I'll have a winning record for the season. Is that really too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment