Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Cephalopod Coffeehouse: May 2014 Blog List

Greetings to all!  I hope you'll join us for the next installment of the Cephalopod Coffeehouse, an online gathering of bloggers who love books.  The next meeting is set for Friday, May 30th.  If you're interested, please sign on to the link list at the end of this post.

The idea is simple: on the last Friday of each month, post about the best book you've finished over the past month while visiting other bloggers doing the same.  In this way, we'll all have the opportunity to share our thoughts with other enthusiastic readers.  Please join us:


10 comments:

  1. Hope you will forgive me for being absent for so long- I am back blogging again and doing the A-Z Challenge. It's almost over though and I would be thrilled to join in next month's coffeehouse! I always enjoy it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to have you join us, jaybird. No need to apologize. Life happens. You're always welcome.

      Delete
  2. Almost finished with a really, really good book. I can't ever seem to get the timing right for the monthly meeting ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy cow, an actual photo for your avatar?

      You know you could write the post now, then schedule it to publish later...

      Delete
    2. Yeah, actual photo. Kinda picked it on a whim.

      I know I could write the post and save it for the proper time. Don't know why I don't just do that. :)

      Delete
    3. Okay. Just have to get over the lazy hump. I've finished two books since I first posted this comment. I'd started them in April. I'll see about writing up the better of the two. They were both really good. Non-fiction. One about Ultraman marathons and the other about the parables in the Gospels.

      Delete
    4. Sounds great. Looking forward to it.

      Delete
  3. Signing in. This sounds great! I'll make a note to myself so I don't forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! Delighted to have you join us, Stephanie!

      Delete