Saturday, May 27, 2017

The Cephalopod Coffeehouse: June 2017 Blog List

Greetings to all!  I hope you'll join us for the next installment of the Cephalopod Coffeehouse, an online gathering of bloggers who love books.  The next meeting is set for Friday, June 30th.  If you're interested, please sign on to the link list at the end of this post.

The idea is simple: on the last Friday of each month, post about the best book you've finished over the past month while visiting other bloggers doing the same.  In this way, we'll all have the opportunity to share our thoughts with other enthusiastic readers.  Please join us:




9 comments:

  1. I can't find the link. Maybe I've lost my sight and I'm typing from muscle memory.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm setting this in my phone now. I need to schedule and prioritize better. I will not let life get in the way again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in, I'll be reading one of Isaac Asimovs novels - should be good fun to share in the glory of sci-fi readers, friend Armchair Squid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally posted again! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete