Saturday, July 1, 2017

The Cephalopod Coffeehouse: July 2017 Blog List

Greetings to all!  I hope you'll join us for the next installment of the Cephalopod Coffeehouse, an online gathering of bloggers who love books.  The next meeting is set for Friday, July 28th.  If you're interested, please sign on to the link list at the end of this post.

The idea is simple: on the last Friday of each month, post about the best book you've finished over the past month while visiting other bloggers doing the same.  In this way, we'll all have the opportunity to share our thoughts with other enthusiastic readers.  Please join us:




8 comments:

  1. I should join this when I'm able to get more reading in. I'm probably averaging only one a month, which isn't good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. During the school year, that's usually all I can manage. Thank goodness for summer!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an exciting event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea! I should really do this. I should really stop reading trashy YA magical fantasy books and real ~literature~.

    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not the point of the Coffeehouse at all! Read whatever you like and tell us all about it.

      Delete