Saturday, September 30, 2017

The Cephalopod Coffeehouse: October 2017 Blog List

Greetings to all!  I hope you'll join us for the next installment of the Cephalopod Coffeehouse, an online gathering of bloggers who love books.  The next meeting is set for Friday, October 27th.  If you're interested, please sign on to the link list at the end of this post.

The idea is simple: on the last Friday of each month, post about the best book you've finished over the past month while visiting other bloggers doing the same.  In this way, we'll all have the opportunity to share our thoughts with other enthusiastic readers.  Please join us:




7 comments:

  1. I have two, assuming I get the reviews done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Due to current events here, I will not have the second review finished until November, when I may have another book to go with it.

      Delete
  2. I've read so many books. And yes, I do post reviews too.

    ReplyDelete