Friday, January 18, 2019

A Window Above: T-Shirts

Song: "T-Shirts"
Writer and Performer: James Smith
Original Release: July 20, 2018



James Smith, now all of 19 years old, made his breakthrough on Britain's Got Talent four series (seasons) ago.  "T-Shirts" was another Spotify find for me.  The far superior acoustic version above was released in August.  The kid can play.  I love the "Blackbird" guitar riffs heard throughout.  Clever.

Below is the original, also quite good:



Want to hear all of the songs I have featured in a convenient playlist?

Enjoy: A Window Above

What are you listening to these days?

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty.
    In theory, exactly my kind of music.
    I may have to check out more of his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I haven't explored much beyond this song. But the talent is obvious. Even a one-hit wonder doesn't happen by chance.

      Delete