Monday, August 22, 2011

My Baseball Fantasy: Zobrist Again

Private League: won, 7-2-1 (116-73-11 overall, 1st place out of 10 teams, 2 games ahead)
Public League: 1st place out of 12 teams, 13 points ahead
My Player of the Week: Ben Zobrist (Second Baseman/Right Fielder, Rays) with 4 RBI, 4 runs, 3 stolen bases and a .500 batting average


Photo via wikia

I've clinched a playoff spot in the private league with two weeks to go in the regular season. The next step is securing a first-round bye - possible but unlikely this week. I'm only 6.5 games ahead of the guy in third place.

It's a big night: my first fantasy football draft of the season! I'm commissioner in both of my leagues this year and I may have to resort to tyrannically moving tonight's draft if Wild Turkey should go into labor - a distinct possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment