Monday, September 19, 2011

My Baseball Fantasy: On to the Finals

Private League: won 10-0
Public League: 1st place out of 12 teams, 6.5 points ahead
My Player of the Week: Matt Kemp (Center Fielder, Dodgers) with 2 home runs, 7 runs, 6 RBI, 2 stolen bases and a .385 batting average


Photo via TheFizzBuzz

I certainly can't complain about my week in the private league. On to the finals we go. I hold a tie-break advantage so I only need five points out of ten. Here we go!

Meanwhile, the situation in the public league is making me nervous. The end game in a rotisserie league is tricky. The guy behind me made up 7.5 points in one week. If he does that again, he takes the title.

If Kemp doesn't win National League MVP this year, it will only be because the Dodgers have been mediocre. He's been a fantasy baseball dream: 34 home runs, 113 RBI, 103 runs, 40 stolen bases and a .320 batting average. He still has a week-and-a-half to build on those totals!

No comments:

Post a Comment