Monday, September 10, 2012

My Baseball Fantasy: LaRoche

Private League: won, 9-1 (111-104-5 overall, 6th place out of 10 teams)
Public League: won, 5-4-1 (113-90-17, 4th out of 12)
My Player of the Week: Adam LaRoche (First Baseman, Nationals) with 5 home runs, 8 RBI, 6 runs and a .444 batting average


Photo via SB Nation DC

The fantasy regular season is over and I've managed to make the playoffs in both leagues.  While I'd been fairly confident of that in the public league, I really had to scratch and claw for it in the private one.  Now, everything rides on the next three weeks.

At 32, LaRoche is having one of the best seasons of his career.  He is likely to top 30 homers and 100 RBI.  He has done both before, but never in the same year. His success has been a big part of the extraordinary story that is the 2012 Nationals.

No comments:

Post a Comment