Thursday, May 21, 2015

A New Project: The Clone Wars

via Toonami Wiki
Ladies and gentlemen, my friend Andrew Leon and I are embarking on a new adventure: an exploration of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.  Every Tuesday, we will be featuring an episode from the series which began in 2008 (as opposed to the one that started in 2003).  We'll begin on June 2nd with "Ambush."  As with my Star Trek TAS project, others are welcome to join us for all or parts of the fun.  The sign up list is below.

This requires a bit of housekeeping on my end.  In an effort to avoid blogger burnout, I try to limit my posts to a reasonable weekly number.  As such, I'm going to take a break from my family adventure posts on Sunday nights, beginning this coming week.  With Mock Squid Soup going well, I'll still have a hand in movie reviews - just on a monthly basis rather than weekly.

Please join us:




9 comments:

  1. What about the introductory movie? Do you want to cover that, too?
    I'll cover it either way; I just want to know if you want to include it in the overall project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about that. But then if you're going to do the one movie for background, why not all of them? Mind you, that might be a fine project of its own at some point but I don't think I'm up for it right now.

      If you do a post for the movie, I'll happily post a link here.

      Delete
    2. My announcement is set for Wednesday and links to here so people can sign up.

      Delete
    3. Oh, and I meant the animated Clone Wars movie, not Attack of the Clones. Just to be clear.

      Delete
  2. I never watched the Clone Wars so it will interesting what you say about this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure this will be an interesting project especially when the tone of the series shifted in the later seasons and the final "season" being posted online

    ReplyDelete