Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mock Squid Soup: June Blog List

MOCK! and The Armchair Squid are proud to present Mock Squid Soup: A Film Society!

This month, everyone gets to throw a movie of their own choice into the pot.  The trivia challenge worked out well so we shall do it again this month.  The week before our gathering, on Friday, June 5th, everyone is invited to post three clues about his/her movie for others to guess.  Our next regular meeting is Friday, June 12th.   No need to sign up twice.  I'll use the same link list for both.  If you are interested in joining us, please sign on to the list below.




12 comments:

  1. This was fun! I hope people watch the film I picked. I will try to watch the others that were picked this month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we should do another month soon where we watch each other's movies. We have a much broader library to choose from now!

      Delete
    2. I'll second another month coming up where we watch each other's flicks...I have some thoughts on how to couch it....I'll let yo uknow!

      Delete
  2. OK, being the computer whiz that I am, when the new linky asked some questions I put the whole long name in which doesn't link. I tried it.
    So can you (?) delete my name ?
    Thank You

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, or I could edit it to do what it's supposed to do. And... done. If you'd still like me to delete it, just let me know.

      Delete
    2. Thank You so much.
      It works and that's all that matters.
      I was getting a big head thinking I knew what I was doing.
      hahahahahahaha !

      Delete
  3. Sorry I was late with my sign-up, wastn't sure if I'd make it this time around, but I picked a movie and have already made my clue post. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the movie posts! This was (and is) a great idea made better by the "clues."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it's a great wrinkle. Maybe we should alternate months: clues one month, watch each other's the next.

      Delete