Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Football Fantasy: Gostkowski

College League: lost, 88.88-61.84 (5-5 overall, 10th place out of 12 teams)
Vermont League: lost, 94.30-71.86 (6-4, 3rd out of 12)
My Player of the Week: Stephen Gostkowski (Kicker, Patriots) with 1 field goal (20-29 yards), 1 field goal (30-39 yards), 1 field goal (50+ yards), 4 PATs and 1 solo tackle


Photo via DUELING COUCHES

Gostkowski is my kicker in both leagues and he was my high scorer in both this week. It's probably not a good sign when your kicker is your high scorer. Gostkowski was Mississippi All-State in three sports in high school: football, soccer and baseball. He went to Memphis on a baseball scholarship and walked on for football.

It's a big week. The trade deadline in both leagues is Friday. It's also the last bye week. While I'm in 10th place in the college league, I'm only one game out of 1st - crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment