Saturday, October 28, 2017

The Cephalopod Coffeehouse: November 2017 Blog List

Greetings to all!  I hope you'll join us for the next installment of the Cephalopod Coffeehouse, an online gathering of bloggers who love books.  The next meeting is set for Friday, November 24th.  If you're interested, please sign on to the link list at the end of this post.

The idea is simple: on the last Friday of each month, post about the best book you've finished over the past month while visiting other bloggers doing the same.  In this way, we'll all have the opportunity to share our thoughts with other enthusiastic readers.  Please join us:




10 comments:

  1. I'm tempted - I have books to read, and maybe even enough time to read one this month... Always keen to find new stuff and this blog hop helps :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you are always welcome and encouraged to join.

      Delete
    2. I'm in! This will be a healthy kick to get reading done, instead of just piling up a To Read list :-) And this time I will try to add the blog hop list to my post - realise I didn't do that last time, apologies for the oversight.

      Delete
    3. Awesome!

      Don't worry about the blog hop list. I am the only one who bothers anymore, I think. If you could link back to my post, that should be sufficient.

      Delete
    4. I should be able to manage that - got my books lined up :-)

      Delete
  2. Just being able to read now that concussion effects are gone. Have built up a stack of books over the time, now can read them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will join us.

      Sorry to hear about the concussion. Sounds awful.

      Delete