My Recent Reads
Originally Published July 10, 1985
Writer and Artist: Walter Simonson
- Thor leads Frigga and the Asgardian children on the long walk back home.
- Back in New York, Sif and Bill battle the GLF who are trying to rob a bank.
- Cameo: Power Pack
- Loki gives Lorelei a gift to bring Thor back under her spell.
- The Enchantress plots revenge against her sister Lorelei for the latter's refusal to help in the battle against Surtur.
August 10, 1985
- Thor is back under Lorelei's spell. She convinces Thor that Loki should be King of Asgard.
- Meanwhile, the Enchantress has cast her own spell on Lorelei so that the latter falls in love with Loki when she sees him.
- Beta Ray Bill battles the GLF. When the GLF learns their leader is Titanium Man, they turn against him.
- Featured: The Scourge of the Underworld.
September 10, 1985
- Heimdall and friends discover Lorelei's spell over Thor and set out to free him from it.
- Thor, still enchanted, goes to Loki's castle and finds his brother and Lorelei in bed together.
- Thor flies into a rage and nearly kills Loki but the latter frees the former from Lorelei's enchantment just in time.
- Now Thor must bring the Asgardians home from Earth.
October 10, 1985
- The warriors are finally brought home to Asgard.
- Thor wishes to go to Hel to free the mortals trapped there.
|Angrboða via God of War Wiki|
- He asks Angerboda (based on Angrboða, the mother of monsters in Norse mythology) to tell him the way.