Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Step by Step: Long Sleeves


There are many ways to track the change in seasons.  The days get shorter.  The leaves turn.  One could also track one's own wardrobe changes.  This past Friday was my first day wearing a long-sleeved shirt to work this year and I didn't regret it.  I've been wearing warmer clothes to bed recently, too.  The extended forecast shows highs in the 70s a few days this week but then all 60s the week after, just in time for the equinox.

7 for 7 on goals this week.

4 comments:

  1. It's still summer here, but highs are in the 80s with the heat index in the 90s instead of highs in the 90s with the heat index more than 100. It's an improvement that tells me we're moving toward our version of autumn.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is springtime nice where you are? Generally, I feel that's when the South shines the way New England does in the fall.

      Delete
  2. It's still in the 70s here. When it starts staying below 40, I'll ditch the shorts (I often start wearing long sleeve shorts before I ditch shorts for all but formal occasions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Equinox! I know it's different in the South but hopefully still pretty.

      Delete