Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Squid Perks: Uncommon Coffee


Uncommon Coffee opened their Essex Junction location in September 2020, a brave move mid-pandemic.  It's been one of our family favorites ever since.  In fact, when the kid is home, it's one of their preferred hangout spots, with friends or on their own.  As it's located in The Essex Experience, it's an ideal spot for a quick caffeine fix while we're out running errands on the weekend.

It's a nice open space with loads of dark wood and old furniture.  Staff is both friendly and professional.  Most importantly, the coffee's good.

We shared a piece of lemon olive oil cake, already partly eaten before I thought to take a photo.  I got a cappuccino, my standard café order.  My wife got a chai latte.



1 comment:

  1. I don't drink coffee, but that cake looks delicious.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete