Tuesday, November 24, 2009

All Part of My Fantasy: Stonehenge

Score for the Week: Squid 67.88, Spinal Tap 48.09
My MVP: Vernon Davis (TE, San Francisco) with 6 receptions for 108 yards and a touchdown
Melodrama: My blockbuster trade with The Kicker. I traded Philip Rivers-Ryan Grant-Santonio Holmes for Drew Brees-Fred Jackson-Eddie Royal. For the current week, he got the better of it: 25.38 points from his new guys as opposed to 23.79 points from my new guys.

Spinal Tap was another friend I met through The Kicker. We were once all on an intramural basketball team together. Somewhere, there are some very funny "promotional photos" of us in our thrift shop team uniforms. I don't believe I've seen him since graduation.

So, I'm two games out of a playoff spot with two weeks to go. I've got a tough opponent this week so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment