Saturday, July 29, 2017

The Cephalopod Coffeehouse: August 2017 Blog List

Greetings to all!  I hope you'll join us for the next installment of the Cephalopod Coffeehouse, an online gathering of bloggers who love books.  The next meeting is set for Friday, August 25th.  If you're interested, please sign on to the link list at the end of this post.

The idea is simple: on the last Friday of each month, post about the best book you've finished over the past month while visiting other bloggers doing the same.  In this way, we'll all have the opportunity to share our thoughts with other enthusiastic readers.  Please join us:





8 comments:

  1. I actually have another book review coming up on Monday, so I'll have at least one for August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in, because I'm determined to finish another book before then and not be a slacker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've posted for July's hop - I got in a little late. :) And signed up for August too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading all the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I been dying to read Red Mars again so why not. I can't guarantee I'll get to the end but I'll give it a darn good try.

    ReplyDelete