Saturday, March 27, 2010

March Madness: Eight Teams Left

My Brackets

Work Pool: 60 points
Control Group: 54
Mock's Pool: 50

Second Chance Brackets

Marc's Pool: 5 points
Fairy Tale: 2

There is now no way I can finish in the top 3 in Mock's pool so still no trophies for me. My work pool is in pretty good shape, though. I picked 5 of 8 in the Elite Eight and three of my Final Four are still alive - not too bad. I don't yet know how that compares to other people.

I'm a bit distressed to see that I would have been better off in Mock's pool just to go by seeds - at least so far. That was certainly the case in the second chance bracket, though the Northern Iowa/Tennessee game was the only one where I went against the seeding.


Rock Stars

Team USA finished in 5th place at the 2010 Ford World Women's Curling Championship, a decided improvement on their last place showing in Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment