Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Baseball Fantasy: The Day of Reckoning

Week: September 26-October 2
Current Standing: 1st out of 12
My Player of the Week: Carlos Marmol (Relief Pitcher, Cubs) with 4 saves, 7 strikeouts, a 0.00 ERA and a 0.75 WHIP

I am delighted to feature finally feature a Cub this season! I added Marmol to my roster when Jonathan Broxton (Dodgers) was demoted. He's finishing the year strong.

So, this is it. Today is the last day of the season. My lead is even slimmer than it was a week ago: 1.5 points. No night games today so we should know the outcome early. Of course, there's also the Giants/Padres/Braves saga to follow today. I'm pulling for the Padres.

1 comment:

  1. I'm torn on who to root for today (IRL that is....in FB, I'm pulling for you all the way). I like the fact that Bobby Cox might be able to make one last run before he retires and I love that the Padres/Giants comes down to today....I wonder if it is being carried on any station around here?

    ReplyDelete