Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Football Fantasy: Torrence

College League: won, 58.42-53.74 (3-4 overall, 11th place out of 12 teams)
Vermont League: lost, 137.44-85.22 (4-3, 4th out of 12)
My Player of the Week: Leigh Torrence (Cornerback, Saints)


Photo via LeighTorrence.com

The Saints are my team defense in the college league (7 points allowed, 1 sack, 1 interception, 2 fumble recoveries and 1 touchdown). Torrence himself was responsible for the interception and the touchdown. He was Academic All-Pac 10 at Stanford.

This week was a lesson in ignoring Yahoo!'s projected points. According to those obviously meaningless numbers, I should have had blowout victories in both leagues. Clearly, that didn't happen. Despite the results, my league standing in both stayed the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment